[Kde-finance-apps] openExpo Bern

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Thu Apr 1 22:56:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just wanted to share some feedback from our visit to openExpo in
Bern last week, where my wife and me presented Kraft on a very little
booth (basically one tiny table) together with KDE 'in general'.

The openExpo is an addition to a commercial software fair with mainly
ERP software for small and medium sized companies. Tons of, btw, I
was wondering constantly how all the black suits are paid... Anyway,
that was basically a good environment for Kraft.

The feedback we got was ok for Kraft, not overwhelming but ok. The
interesting thing is that nearly all people with background were
asking how accounting is done with Kraft and I told them about our
ideas of the interfacing our apps. We also demoed KMyMoney to the
people a bit. All were excited about KMyMoney of course but even more
about the idea to interface the apps on a high level.

I think with that we're on a good way to provide something really
useful to the people, that was the feedback.

regards,

Klaas