[Kde-extra-gear] add_definitions in common CMakeLists.txt

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Jul 3 17:59:39 CEST 2008

Ian Monroe wrote:
>So is it OK If I remove this line from multimedia/CMakeLists.txt:
>add_definitions (${QT_DEFINITIONS} ${KDE4_DEFINITIONS})
>
>I'll make sure that the module still compiles.

That's not exactly a good idea. If you remove that line, you don't get the
debug/release setting, for instance. (It's controlled by a #define)

Those above should be safe. Can you tell us what the issues are? We should
address each one individually.

Also, you can have the same effect by moving the add_directory above the
add_definitions.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358