[Kde-extra-gear] createPackage.sh script

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Wed May 11 20:15:35 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 10:32 pm, Michael Buesch wrote:
> > Thanks for the script! On a first glance the changes look ok, however I
> > do not understand why you removed the local retrieval option. You might
> > not need it, but others do and it worked just fine, so why remove a
> > feature like that? The fact that you don't need it can't possibly be the
> > answer, can it?
>
> Well, it's rather simple why I did this:
> I don't have time to get it working. ;) It was broken because
> of the commandline option changes.

The old "I don't have time excuse", huh? ;-) Actually it is a much more
acceptable excuse than "I don't need it", you see, nobody has time ;-(

> I did a release of PwManager today with the script and discovered
> a few bugs. I have committed them to svn, so you can review.

I just tried with --no-i18n which worked fine, however getting the i18n right
is the hardest. Will try that with the new version.

best,
Jeroen
--
Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE
http://kile.sourceforge.net