[Kde-extra-gear] Re: the stable tag

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 7 10:06:20 CEST 2004

Jeroen Wijnhout wrote:
> Anyway, I sense a great resistance in trying to make live for some
> packagers easier, that is just very sad imo.
If making the packagers' lives easier will make us go crazy for bugs which
are took from the cvs versions, I think we will never accept.

Something I will always tell to all packagers which wants to make packages
of my software (knetload in this case, but also eventual new apps I will
submit to keg) is: "never take the cvs, always take my released unmodified
tarball".

Regards,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò