[Kde-extra-gear] Re: Re: Hello and let's start to bugging everyone with proposals :-)

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 6 12:24:47 CEST 2004

Jeroen Wijnhout wrote:
> Suppose SuSE wants to package Kile, then
> they have to find out what the stable branch is (in this case branch_1_6,
I'm still thinking why they shouldn't use the tarball provided by us.
I don't think this is needed for automated packaging because the packager
should, imho, at least check the release notes to see if a dependency is
added or removed.
If it's for simplify the download of the sources to packagers, the table I
proposed in the last message can be set as a link 'always last' which then
redirect to the right download url.

Regards,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò