[Kde-extra-gear] snapshots of extragear modules

Joachim Eibl joachim.eibl at gmx.de
Fri Jul 9 20:49:46 CEST 2004

Hi,

I can see the problems with possibly buggy CVS-snapshots, but I would also
like the chance to put the latest stable versions of extragear-programs on
the KDE-FTP server, so that these programs are seen, and installed by a wider
audience. Currently I think that extragear-packages still are unnoticed by
many.

If the extragear packages are removed, can I upload an individual program-rpm
onto the server? (And how?)

Cheers,
Joachim