[Kde-extra-gear] Re: K3b 0.11 message freeze

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 16:03:58 CET 2004

On Thursday 22 Jan 2004 13:23, Sebastian Trueg wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I just want to announce the message freeze for K3b 0.11. It's starting now.
> I am looking forward to releasing the k3b-0.11 i18n package February, 20th.

This is really bad timing, even if people can finish translations tomorrow. As
scripty is not running, we can't keep up to date without creating our own pot
files and merging them. Please can you wait until after the release of KDE,
and give translators (and proof readers) a chance?

Regards,
Malcolm
--
KDE Proof Reading Team