[Kde-extra-gear] K3b 0.11 message freeze

Sebastian Trueg trueg at k3b.org
Thu Jan 22 14:23:32 CET 2004

Hi everybody,

I just want to announce the message freeze for K3b 0.11. It's starting now. I
am looking forward to releasing the k3b-0.11 i18n package February, 20th.

Be aware that K3b now also has a little handbook. But it's in a very early
state so translating it is no priority at all.

I will release K3b 0.11 this week since I simply cannot wait anymore. ;) I
think this is not a problem since the translation are in a separate package
anyway and we still have the 0 in front of our version. ;)

One last thing: We still have no new german translator. I did it for K3b 0.10
but it's way too much work to implement and translate. So if anyone is
interested please mail Thomas.

Cheers,
Sebastian