[Kde-extra-gear] Re: kcpuload/knetload - where to import?

Ben Burton kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:29:48 +1100

> But I do not think that the scripts directory needs to be symlinked or copied
> or whatever. It holds some helperscripts for extragear in general.
> And anyone who wants it without the rest of extragear-1 can easily do
> 'cvs co kdeextragear-1/scripts' .

Sure, but if you're working in kdeextragear-2 you'll already have that
module checked out (AIUI), so it's more convenient if scripts is
automatically included and you don't have to check out stuff from
extragear-1 as well.

Would it hurt just to have a symlink, for convenience's sake? :)

Ben.