[Kde-extra-gear] Re: kcpuload/knetload - where to import?

Klas Kalass kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:54:01 +0100

Am Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2002 06:44 schrieb Ben Burton:
> [ Questions about kdeextragear-2 forwarded to the extragear mailing lis=
t. ]

> > So, welcome to the extragear, do not forget to subscribe to the ML an=
> > ask sysadmin@kde.org for write access to www/extragear so you can add=
> > small page about your apps!
>
> Thanks for that. :)  I'll do the initial import shortly after the new y=
ear.

> I assume I'm welcome to create kdeextragear-2/doc (since these apps com=
> with docbook docs)?
Yes you are!

> I'm also curious as to whether there should be kdeextragear-2/scripts o=
> whether these will reside only in extragear-1.  Perhaps even a
> symlink/alias/whatever similar to what's done with the admin/ directori=
es?
> It does seem in general that extragear-2 doesn't have quite the same
> support infrastructure as extragear-1.
Well, that is partly because you are only the second one in it and there =
have=20
not been any requests yet.
But I do not think that the scripts directory needs to be symlinked or co=
pied=20
or whatever. It holds some helperscripts for extragear in general.=20
And anyone who wants it without the rest of extragear-1 can easily do
'cvs co kdeextragear-1/scripts' .

Regards,=20
  Klas