[Kde-extra-gear] Re: kcpuload/knetload - where to import?

Ben Burton kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:44:05 +1100

[ Questions about kdeextragear-2 forwarded to the extragear mailing list. ]

> So, welcome to the extragear, do not forget to subscribe to the ML and ask
> sysadmin@kde.org for write access to www/extragear so you can add a small
> page about your apps!

Thanks for that. :)  I'll do the initial import shortly after the new year.

I assume I'm welcome to create kdeextragear-2/doc (since these apps come
with docbook docs)?

I'm also curious as to whether there should be kdeextragear-2/scripts or
whether these will reside only in extragear-1.  Perhaps even a
symlink/alias/whatever similar to what's done with the admin/ directories?
It does seem in general that extragear-2 doesn't have quite the same
support infrastructure as extragear-1.

Ben.