[Kde-events] [kde-promo] OpenExpo in Bern Spring 2010 and opinion needed for the Open Source Forum in September in Zürich , was Fwd: Anmeldung OpenExpo 2010 und Ankündigung Open Source Forum 2010

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Jan 12 18:17:31 CET 2010

Hi Cornelius

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 22:35, Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher at kde.org> wrote:
> On Friday 08 January 2010 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>>
>> Since the webpage is for now a little sparse on what the Forum will exactly
>>  be
>>
>> http://www.openexpo.ch/open-source-forum-2010/
>>
>> I think we have time to brainstorm on what we could propose. Most
>> likely there will be talks and booths, but the exact format is not
>> communicated yet.
>
> Do you have some contacts at the organizers, so we could find out a bit more
> about what the options are?

The organizers are the same for both the OpenExpo and the Forum,
namely the ch/open association
http://www.ch-open.ch/ueberuns/vorstand.html
I already sent those to Claudia for the contact database a while back.
I suggest getting in touch with Hannes or Matthias who can certainly
give you more information about the event.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org