[Kde-events] [kde-promo] OpenExpo in Bern Spring 2010 and opinion needed for the Open Source Forum in September in Zürich , was Fwd: Anmeldung OpenExpo 2010 und Ankündigung Open Source Forum 2010

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Wed Jan 13 09:48:15 CET 2010

Am Freitag 18 Dezember 2009 14:45:28 schrieb Myriam Schweingruber:
> FYI. The Event is in Switzerland
>
> I will register a booth for KDE and Amarok, as usual, and we should
> join forces with our little tables. Any other KDE-related project who
> is interested to register?

I certainly could present Kraft as KDE project along with some other
linux tricks that proof that a switch to KDE and Linux is a very
vital option also for people who do not love their computers.

However Kraft is really targetted to small business and not a competitor
to ERP stuff - not sure if the audience on OpenExpo appreciates that?
It's probably more aiming medium and large business?

What do you think?

Klaas