[Kde-events] OpenExpo Bern

Franz Keferböck franz.keferboeck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:12:05 CET 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Mario Fux <foxman at lugo.ch> wrote:
> Sorry, went only to Eckhart.
>
>  Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 17:36 schrieben Sie:
>  > Hi,
>
>  Good morning
>

>  > On Thursday 21 February 2008 07:02:20 Franz Keferböck wrote:
>
> > > There's three people on the Wiki requiring accommodation, could you
>  > > arrange something for us? i'll arrive tuesday and leave thursday
>  > > eavening, so that's two nights then. Can the others please give
>  > > details on that too...
>  >

> > Same for me, arriving Tuesday, leaving Thursday. :-) I also depend on train
>  > schedules (reminder to self: book one now!).
>
>  Ok. So it's ok for all three of you that we drive approx. an hour in the
>  evening and the morning the our sleeping place? Then I'll invite you to sleep
>  here in my shared appartement. You're only needing a sleeping back. There are
>  three places on our sofas.

That's perfectly fine with me, great, thank you!

>  Any other questions?

We just need to figure where to meet when then, but that will depend
on the other's schedule i guess

>  I think we'll meet in Bern on Tuesday evening, set up the booth and leave in
>  the evening in the direction of Zurich.

FP

>  > Eckhart
>
>  griits
>  Mario

funny when i imagine you say griits - it's got that oh-so-swiss way of
saying it - i loved my time in zurich...

>  PS: I'll send you my mobile number (by private mail) as a contact possibility
>  when you're in Switzerland.

you'll find mine at the bottom, i'm not sure whether i can find my old
swiss sim card, in case i do i'll let you know!

Franz Keferböck
Phone: +43 650 86 22 555
http://franz.keferboeck.info | http://www.kde.org