[Kde-events] OpenExpo Bern

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Thu Feb 21 22:44:46 CET 2008

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 21:12 schrieben Sie:

Good morning

> >  Ok. So it's ok for all three of you that we drive approx. an hour in the
> >  evening and the morning the our sleeping place? Then I'll invite you to
> > sleep here in my shared appartement. You're only needing a sleeping back.
> > There are three places on our sofas.
>
> That's perfectly fine with me, great, thank you!

Good.

> >  Any other questions?
>
> We just need to figure where to meet when then, but that will depend
> on the other's schedule i guess

Exactly. As soon as you (Alexandra and Eckhardt) know when you're arriving in
Bern (is anybody traveling via Zurich?) we can fix a date and place.

> >  I think we'll meet in Bern on Tuesday evening, set up the booth and
> > leave in the evening in the direction of Zurich.
>
> FP

???

> >  > Eckhart
> >
> >  griits
> >  Mario
>
> funny when i imagine you say griits - it's got that oh-so-swiss way of
> saying it - i loved my time in zurich...

You mean the greeting "Grüezi"? Oh, that's not part of my mothertongue. My
mothertongue is "Walliser deutsch" and we (they ;-) have a special feeling to
the word "Grüezi" but that's a longer story ;-).

> >  PS: I'll send you my mobile number (by private mail) as a contact
> > possibility when you're in Switzerland.
>
> you'll find mine at the bottom, i'm not sure whether i can find my old
> swiss sim card, in case i do i'll let you know!

Ok, thx.
Mario