[Kde-events] OpenExpo Bern

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Thu Feb 21 18:27:56 CET 2008

Sorry, went only to Eckhart.

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008 17:36 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,

Good morning

> On Thursday 21 February 2008 07:02:20 Franz Keferböck wrote:
> > There's three people on the Wiki requiring accommodation, could you
> > arrange something for us? i'll arrive tuesday and leave thursday
> > eavening, so that's two nights then. Can the others please give
> > details on that too...
>
> Same for me, arriving Tuesday, leaving Thursday. :-) I also depend on train
> schedules (reminder to self: book one now!).

Ok. So it's ok for all three of you that we drive approx. an hour in the
evening and the morning the our sleeping place? Then I'll invite you to sleep
here in my shared appartement. You're only needing a sleeping back. There are
three places on our sofas.

Any other questions?

I think we'll meet in Bern on Tuesday evening, set up the booth and leave in
the evening in the direction of Zurich.

> Eckhart

griits
Mario

PS: I'll send you my mobile number (by private mail) as a contact possibility
when you're in Switzerland.