[Kde-events] FOSDEM coordination?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Feb 5 00:04:59 CET 2008

On Friday 01 February 2008, Bart Coppens wrote:
> On Friday 01 February 2008 14:57, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > Where is FOSDEM coordination happening? is that on this list?
>
> Depends what kind of coordination you are looking for. I coordinate the
> devroom aspect of FOSDEM, while I basically outsourced the booth to Jos
> Poortvliet. As said before, basic info is on the Wiki,
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=FOSDEM2008
> I also think the other Bart and Wendy might know more details about the
> booth.
>
> > I'll be bringing a server and two thin clients to FOSDEM, so we will have
> > some stuff to demo KDE4 on.
>
> Hmpf, I had to make a choice between a talk about Qt on Phones, and one
> about Thin Clients. Seems like I picked the wrong one given your demo
> material ;-)
>
> Btw, I'm urgently looking for a replacement for my CMake talk by Alexander
> Neundorf (who doesn't reply), I saw you added a thing about KDE on other

I somehow thought my idea for a cmake talk was rejected since Bill already
gives a full cmake talk.
It seems I got that wrong.
One talk is supposed to be 30 minutes ?
I could try something like "CMake news and secrets" (testing with ctest,
packaging with cpack, new stuff in 2.6)

But I think Sunday 16:45-17:30 is too late for me, 9:30, 13:00 or 13:45 could
work for me. How urgent is it ? If you find somebody else, I'd be happy,
cause I don't really have time to prepare a talk currently.

Alex