[Kde-events] FOSDEM coordination?

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Fri Feb 1 19:59:08 CET 2008

On Friday 01 February 2008 14:57, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> Where is FOSDEM coordination happening? is that on this list?
Depends what kind of coordination you are looking for. I coordinate the
devroom aspect of FOSDEM, while I basically outsourced the booth to Jos
Poortvliet. As said before, basic info is on the Wiki,
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=FOSDEM2008
I also think the other Bart and Wendy might know more details about the booth.

> I'll be bringing a server and two thin clients to FOSDEM, so we will have
> some stuff to demo KDE4 on.
Hmpf, I had to make a choice between a talk about Qt on Phones, and one about
Thin Clients. Seems like I picked the wrong one given your demo material ;-)

Btw, I'm urgently looking for a replacement for my CMake talk by Alexander
Neundorf (who doesn't reply), I saw you added a thing about KDE on other
OSes. Think you might be able to give that a very little 'crossdesktop'
sauce? (Very little is OK, I guess :P) I've already mailed someone else, but
I think it's best for the FOSDEM people that I get a new talk sooner rather
than later.

Bart