[Kde-events] FOSDEM coordination?

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Tue Feb 5 20:06:52 CET 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 00:04:59 you wrote:
> I somehow thought my idea for a cmake talk was rejected since Bill already
> gives a full cmake talk.
> It seems I got that wrong.
Seems like it ;)

> One talk is supposed to be 30 minutes ?
30 talk + 15 questions, or 45 min talk, no questions, etc. You have 45 minutes
in total, you can do with it what you want.
> I could try something like "CMake news and secrets" (testing with ctest,
> packaging with cpack, new stuff in 2.6)
Could be done too

> But I think Sunday 16:45-17:30 is too late for me, 9:30, 13:00 or 13:45
> could work for me. How urgent is it ? If you find somebody else, I'd be
> happy, cause I don't really have time to prepare a talk currently.
I have no idea actually. Right now I'm on a holiday, reading my mail in the
lobby of the hotel. So my flow of information is slightly disturbed ;) (In
particular, I don't know if the Gnome side already has a replacement for
their missing GStreamer talk) You could try to contact Christophe, who is the
organizer of the GNOME developer's room. He is sometimes online as 'teuf' on
Freenode as well. I hope he can tell you more up-to-date things :)

Bart