[Kde-events] LinuxTag 2008, some quick questions

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Thu Apr 17 12:15:34 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

Could someone of the people organizing this year's LinuxTag (Hi Jörg! ;)
give us a few insights about what is going on and what is still needed?

Thanks,
Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz