[Kde-events] LinuxTag 2008, some quick questions

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Thu Apr 17 14:46:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Simon Edwards <simon at simonzone.com> wrote:
>> Secondly, Sebas hinted at a "KDE track". Is there more
>>  info about this, and does anyone want a Python+KDE presentation?
>
> Well the call for papers ended some months ago and the talks are

Ok, I see. I had a more FOSDEM-ish model in my head where we had our own
dev-room and could determine our own schedule. But that is not the case.

>>  Is this actually the right list for LinuxTag. There has been a little
>>  bit of discussion here but not much.
> Yes it is ;-)

Cool. I didn't see much discussion. I guess a lot of KDE people are in
the area and just show up on the day(s).

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/