[Kde-events] Re: news about chemnitz

Michael Brade brade@informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:23:29 +0100

On Tuesday 05 March 2002 17:53, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> Personally I'll be there on Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00 only.
> AFAIK Michael Brade and Josef Spillner will be there, too.
> Michael, Josef: Could you tell me when you'll be at the booth and
> if you want to run the booth on Saturday?
I don't think I'll have time for that as I need to setup KDE 3 for my=20
presentation on Sunday and will probably have to finish my presentation o=
n=20
Saturday as well. If there is time left though I'll be at the booth, *of=20
course* :)

Ciao,
--=20
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'
  =B0--web: http://www.kde.org/people/michaelb.html

KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops