[Kde-events] Re: news about chemnitz

Torsten Rahn tackat@suse.de
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:53:33 +0100

On Tuesday 05 March 2002 13:47, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Unfortunately we got another date at the weekend and  we won't be able =
> come to Chemnitz :-(

Ok,=20

Personally I'll be there on Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00 only.
AFAIK Michael Brade and Josef Spillner will be there, too.=20
Michael, Josef: Could you tell me when you'll be at the booth and=20
if you want to run the booth on Saturday?
Is there anybody else who will be at this event and wants to staff the bo=
oth?

Tackat