Digital Solidarity in Italy

Veggero Nylo niccolo.venerandi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:56:34 GMT 2020

Hi,
The Italian government has recently started a program called "Digital
Solidarity" where organizations and companies can offer free products to
people in quarantined areas (currently, the whole Italian population)
regarding Connectivity and Services, ELearning, Information and
Entertainment and Smart Working. There is a easy form on the same page
asking for information regarding what is offered and Codice Fiscale /
Partita Iva (which translates to VAT code, I think). You can find more
about it here <https://solidarietadigitale.agid.gov.it/#/come-aderire>. I
think this could be an opportunity to advertise our Education suite,
especially GCompris which also works on Windows, plus the GCompris website is
translated to Italian <https://gcompris.net/index-it.html>. The Italian
version <https://edu.kde.org/> of the kde edu page is also nice. I think it
can be worth a shot.
Niccolò Venerandi