Gsoc project

Sung-Jae, Cho cho.sungjae at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:53:59 GMT 2020

Hello.

I want to explain what KDE people want you.

I wish you have ability to programming KDE applications. It's better to
find how to make KDE application or tutorial on Google.
https://www.google.com/search?q=KDE+application+tutorial
Fortunately, we(KDE) are testing gitlab system for publicly making KDE
application on invent.kde.org. Or you have github, other public repository
sites, please introduce your programs.
And If you can find KDE application's bugs or improvements, please commit
and push. We want you participate KDE project to contribute.

If you know more about GSoC, last year's archive is also helpful for you.
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2019/projects/
Many of applicant think GSoC program as some exam or certification program.
But it is not. It's more social project.
Please be polite and honest. :)
I wish it would be helpful.

Sincerely,
Sung Jae