D20029: Capture counting corrected

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 27 13:10:44 GMT 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  Your comment about capture_completed is right, I'm trying to fix it. The problem is, that `captures_completed = schedJob->getCompletedCount()` is called for each sequence job entry and added to `totalCompletedCount`, i.e. the **total** amount of the entire capture run is added multiply.

  So take a simple LLRGB capture sequence where the scheduler defines 3 runs. After one run of the capture sequence, `totalCompletedCount = 5*3 = 15`, i.e. the scheduler terminates after the first iteration (which is wrong).

  On the other side, `captures_required` needs to be calculated inside of the capture sequence loop to calculate `(2+1+1+1)*3=15` captures required. If we had a method where the capture job could answer the `2+1+1+1` question directly, we would't need the loop either.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars