D20029: Capture counting corrected

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 27 15:44:40 GMT 2019

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  Situation is clear, thanks, and sorry for missing the point at first.

  Block 5154-5157 retrieves the frame count from the map.
  The map is only valid when checking the storage. During that check we list the output folder of the sequence job. When "Remember Job Progress" isn't set, we don't fill the map <-- probably we should!
  I suggest we update the capture map around line 6970: we either just update if not remembering, or recount from storage if remembering. I was probably too lazy at that time to do that, or maybe my differential was already too big.
  Then we remove the condition on rememberJobProgress at line 5124, and we still go into enumerating sequence jobs with the map that was consolidated while captures were received.
  We keep your removal at line 5214 and your if at line 5268.

  What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars