D20001: Simplifying Scheduler

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 24 10:45:07 GMT 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  I have done both. But relocating the functionality to SchedulerJob has the problem, that calculations for weather and darkness are not specific to a scheduler job. In fact, weather and darkness are properties of the entire schedule, not of the single scheduler job.
  And yes, the idea points exactly in that direction that we may have several ones. In fact we have two: one where the sequence is set manually and one where the sequence is sorted by altitude. But both use the same scoring strategy. See ScheduleStrategy as base class.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars