D20001: Simplifying Scheduler

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 24 08:58:01 GMT 2019

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  OK mostly, I'd rather have calculation pertaining to SchedulerJob relocated in SchedulerJob. "Strategy" would mean we have multiple ways of scheduling, which is not really the case today. We have "Restrictions" that schedules must comply with, and we have calculations leading to a score. I'm not a fan of that "score" value, but it pertains to the SchedulerJob, it should be the one owning the calculation. I think your previous work in moving stuff there was more interesting (but I can't find it anywhere...).
  Let me add an additional comment later on, I'm a bit busy now.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars