D18235: Meridian flips handled by Mount

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 1 17:02:40 GMT 2019

wreissenberger added a comment.

  In D18235#403245 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18235#403245>, @alainz wrote:

  > Selecting checkbox in the Capture tab alone is not sufficient, the Mount Tab checkbox must be selected too, Right?

  At the end, the values on the Mount tab count. But when you start an imaging session from the Capture tab, the values from the Capture tab are forwarded to the Mount tab and overwrite the settings there.

  > The fact that we have two places whith meridian cflip checkbox and setpoint is a bit confusing to me and will probably raise many questions by other users later on,  but this is a cosmetic thing, the code works!

  Agreed. I would prefer shifting it from the Capture tab to the Scheduler tab, since the Scheduler contains data of other tabs as well. But I do not want to make the steps too big.

  > I did not see the meridian flip beeing forwarded from capture to mount tab, I still had one value in capture tab and another in mount tab, and the value in mount tab is the one that triggered the flip. Is my interpretation correct?

  The value from the Capture tab is not forwarded immediately when changing the values on the Capture tab but they change, when you press the "Start" button on the Capture tab.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars