D18235: Meridian flips handled by Mount

Alain Zwingelstein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 1 15:11:45 GMT 2019

alainz added a comment.

  In D18235#403130 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18235#403130>, @alainz wrote:

  > In D18235#403062 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18235#403062>, @wreissenberger wrote:
  >
  > > In D18235#403009 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18235#403009>, @alainz wrote:
  > >
  > > > I just checked the changes and confirm it is running as expected (tests 1 to 4)
  > >

  > > Great, many thanks!
  > >
  > > > I noticed that the capture.ui still contains "Meridian Flip if HA" input field and interfers with the field in the mount tab when capture sequence is started.
  > >
  > > That's left there intentionally so that imaging sequences can hold meridian flip parameters. As soon as an imaging sequence is started, its meridian flip setup is forwarded to the Mount tab.
  >

  > I will do more intensive testing,, I would like to make sure each test is reproducible.
  >  Will come back to you in any case.

  I did run all tests again and found no issue,  Must say all the test were done in simulation, it's raining in France :-(

  Selecting checkbox in the Capture tab alone is not sufficient, the Mount Tab checkbox must be selected too, Right?

  The fact that we have two places whith meridian cflip checkbox and setpoint is a bit confusing to me and will probably raise many questions by other users later on,  but this is a cosmetic thing, the code works!

  I did not see the meridian flip beeing forwarded from capture to mount tab, I still had one value in capture tab and another in mount tab, and the value in mount tab is the one that triggered the flip. Is my interpretation correct?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars