D15546: Fix Scheduler slewing stage andwq dome interaction.

Jasem Mutlaq noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 16 08:32:51 BST 2018

mutlaqja added a comment.

  SchedulerJob::STAGE_SLEWING is handled in an event driven fashion in setMountStatus(). I don't think we should be using slewStatus() for this, the mount overall status should suffice (ISD::Telescope::STATUS). The reason I moved SLEW_RESLEWING to checkJob status is that in the event when reslewing is not necessary (i.e. mount is already at location so when you tell it to reslew, its state would remain as is (TRACKING), and therefore won't emit a signal that we can catch in setMountStatus) then it uses polling to check mount status and then proceed. But I agree with your dome check changes they make sense. Right now, STAGE_SLEWING is checked twice in your code, in checkJobStatus and in setMountStatus

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars