D16132: Refactored some casts

Tomaz Canabrava noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 12 07:24:50 BST 2018

tcanabrava added a subscriber: apol.
tcanabrava added a comment.

  Pino.

  I understand that, also please understand that he's a newcomer and he's
  still learning the tools and being increasingly difficult to accept a
  review (that can be fixed in a follow-up review if the error is not
  blatant) is counter productive and demotivating.

  We have no commits in kde edu for a while, IV found people to help, let the
  commits pass even if he closed the original review and opened a new one.
  The code is correct.

  Em sex, 12 de out de 2018 às 07:23, Pino Toscano <
  noreply at phabricator.kde.org> escreveu:

  > pino added a comment. View Revision https://phabricator.kde.org/D16132
  >
  > In D16132#341566 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16132#341566> https://phabricator.kde.org/D16132#341566,
  >  @filipesaraiva https://phabricator.kde.org/p/filipesaraiva/ wrote:
  >
  > This patch was splitted from D16120 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16120> https://phabricator.kde.org/D16120
  >  because he was trying to create different reviews for different changes.
  >  Were you asking for it, no?
  >
  > In D16120 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16120>: Changed old style casts https://phabricator.kde.org/D16120 I
  >  asked to split changes which were not "fix old style casts", and D16140 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16140>:
  >  Removed unreachable lines https://phabricator.kde.org/D16140 does
  >  exactly that.
  >  This is basic commit hygene:
  >
  > - have unrelated changes in different commits, so they can be reviewed & tested more easily
  > - document properly what are the changes in a commit
  >
  >   @carlos_hdc https://phabricator.kde.org/p/carlos_hdc/ started D16120 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16120>: Changed old style casts https://phabricator.kde.org/D16120 (or actually D15690 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15690>: Removed old style casts https://phabricator.kde.org/D15690, which was abandoned instead of just being fixed...) about "fix old style casts": that is good, so do not lump it with unrelated changes, such as whitespaces changes, remove unreacheable lines, and so forth.
  >
  >   *REPOSITORY* R326 <https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kalzium/> Kalzium
  >
  >   *REVISION DETAIL* https://phabricator.kde.org/D16132
  >
  >   *To: *carlos_hdc, tcanabrava, filipesaraiva, pino *Cc: *pino, kde-edu, narvaez, apol

REPOSITORY