D16132: Refactored some casts

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Oct 12 07:24:29 BST 2018

Pino.

 I understand that, also please understand that he's a newcomer and he's
still learning the tools and being increasingly difficult to accept a
review (that can be fixed in a follow-up review if the error is not
blatant) is counter productive and demotivating.

We have no commits in kde edu for a while, IV found people to help, let the
commits pass even if he closed the original review and opened a new one.
The code is correct.