D17159: bug fix #400265: meridian flip check before capturing

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 28 21:27:11 GMT 2018

wreissenberger marked an inline comment as done.
wreissenberger added a comment.

  OK, I will put the wrapping #ifdef in SkyPoint.h and SkyPoint.cpp.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mutlaqja wrote in capture.cpp:66
> Why are you initializing it here and then again in registerNewModule?

I am not sure what happens, if the interface is created **before** the mount module has registered at the DBus. Therefore I capture both situations with this construct:

- In case the mount module is created after the capture module, it triggers a call to registerNewModule and overwrites the first value.
- If the mount module is create before the capture module, it should be registered at the DBus. In this case registerNewModule() will not be called.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars