D17559: Prepare Kalzium components (liscience and compound viewer) for compiling with -DQT_NO_CAST_FROM_ASCII

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 13 13:40:19 GMT 2018

yurchor created this revision.
yurchor added a reviewer: KDE Edu.
Herald added a project: KDE Edu.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-edu.
yurchor requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  As we already have a Qt5 version of libavogadro (1.92) and Kalzium without kdelibs4support, the ability to compile with -DQT_NO_CAST_FROM_ASCII can be seen as a measure to ensure the sustainability of future versions of Kalzium. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance for your comments.

TEST PLAN
  Compiles, can be run and seems working as expected.

REPOSITORY
  R326 Kalzium

AFFECTED FILES
  compoundviewer/iowrapper.cpp
  compoundviewer/kalziumglwidget.cpp
  compoundviewer/kalziumglwidget.h
  libscience/element.cpp
  libscience/elementparser.cpp
  libscience/isotopeparser.cpp
  libscience/moleculeparser.cpp
  libscience/psetables.cpp
  libscience/spectrumparser.cpp
  libscience/tests/isotopereadingtest.cpp
  libscience/tests/spectrumreadingtests.cpp
  libscience/tests/xmlreadingtest.cpp