D14928: Restarting looping schedule continues capturing

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 19 21:27:04 BST 2018

wreissenberger added a comment.

  Aaaa, it seems like my changes now made it into the Phabricator.
  I simply leave the captured frames map empty for //SchedulerJob::FINISH_LOOP//. The Capture module remains untouched. The behavior in the capture module is quite simple: since it does not find the signature in the captured frames map, it assumes that there are no frames - i.e. it simply executes the entire set - as desired. Quite simple...