D14928: Restarting looping schedule continues capturing

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 19 21:40:42 BST 2018

TallFurryMan requested changes to this revision.
TallFurryMan added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> scheduler.cpp:4340
>
> -    SchedulerJob::CapturedFramesMap fMap = currentJob->getCapturedFramesMap();
> +    if (currentJob->getCompletionCondition() != SchedulerJob::FINISH_LOOP) {
> +        // In case of repeating until terminated, we leave the captured frames map empty

I propose you use a switch case so that we don't forget the special situation of FINISH_LOOP. I think we should also do the same for FINISH_AT, as there are no requirements on captures there neither.