D14928: Restarting looping schedule continues capturing

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 19 20:51:50 BST 2018

TallFurryMan added a comment.

  First, make sure you create a development branch, and that this branch tracks the master branch, either local or remote. "arc diff" will push commits up to the fork point. Or you can use "arc diff <fork point>", such as "arc diff master" if you checked out "kde/master" locally.

  So FINISH_LOOP does not fill a capture map? Well that makes sense, I wasn't sure I had done something there. But in that case, what happens in the Capture module? I would expect it to act as if all items were set to zero!