D14928: Restarting looping schedule continues capturing

Wolfgang Reissenberger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 19 19:49:15 BST 2018

wreissenberger added a comment.

  Hm, it seems like my code changes did not find their way to this differential. Here is what I did:

    wolfgang at debianlive:~/sterne-jaeger/git/kstars-master$ arc diff --update D14928
    You have uncommitted changes in this working copy.

      Working copy: /home/wolfgang/sterne-jaeger/git/kstars-master/

      Unstaged changes in working copy:
        kstars/ekos/scheduler/scheduler.cpp

        Do you want to amend this change to the current commit? [y/N] y

    Linting...
    No lint engine configured for this project.
    Running unit tests...
    No unit test engine is configured for this project.
     SKIP STAGING  Unable to determine repository for this change.
    Updated an existing Differential revision:
            Revision URI: https://phabricator.kde.org/D14928

    Included changes:
      M       kstars/ekos/capture/capture.cpp
      M       kstars/ekos/scheduler/scheduler.cpp
    wolfgang at debianlive:~/sterne-jaeger/git/kstars-master$

  Any hints?