Dictionary files for Parley

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Sun Oct 16 17:22:29 UTC 2016

Hello Gunter,

thanks for your feedback, just had a look at your problem. Actually, "Network
error" is kind-of OK, since there is really a connection problem to the Get-
Hot-New-Stuff server.
Actually, there are two problems you discovered:

- the GHNS server settings broke during the recent change to the new KDE
store, I just filled an upstream issue at the store and will take care that
this will work again
- in the meantime, in the download dialog you can simply select the category
and change it, which will show you all other downloads that are provided by
different servers (yes, here is another bug that prevents the UI from updating
when an error occurs; will look into that, should be easy to fix)

However, for the future it would be great if you can report bugs via
bugs.kde.org. This helps to keep them better organized than via mailing list.

Cheers,
Andreas