Cyrillic Mongolian keyboard for KTouch

Popolon popolon at popolon.org
Wed Nov 2 02:21:23 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you very much for the answer.

The script to auto-generate lessons I found and tried is ktouch-gen.pl,
by Steinar Theigmann/Håvard Frøiland  (sorry I can't find bakc the URL,
that was used by an older verion of KTouch), for former type training
software format, it uses aspell dictionnary.

There is also ktouch-wiki-gen, that grab wikipedia articles, perhaps a
better script to have more frequently used words:
https://github.com/nibalizer/ktouch-wiki-gen

ktouch-gen.pl, uses aspell dictionary to build auto-generated lessons,
so this is used words, perhaps not the most frequently used, but at
least a good base, to learn typing in a language. As no Mongolian
people, has wrote any lesson, that's probably the best method until one
of the about 3 million Mongolia people come here.