[Labplot-devel] LabPlot 2.1.0 released

Fellype fellypao at yahoo.com.br
Mon Oct 26 13:15:48 UTC 2015

It is now depending on the Extra CMake Modules package to be compiled.
This package is usually required only for compiling KDE Frameworks 5 and apps that depends on KF5 Then I can't understand this dependence for the KDE4Libs-based version of LabPlot.Please, provide a *complete* list of dependencies in the INSTALL file.
Regards,
Fellype