LabPlot 2.1.0 released

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Sun Oct 25 22:21:59 UTC 2015

Today we release the next version of LabPlot - 2.1.0. The summary of all new
features was given already in the announcement of the release candidate
http://labplot.sourceforge.net/2015/09/release-candidate-for-labplot-2-1-0/

Only couple of small fixes were made after the release candidate was
announced.

Starting with this release we'll provide two versions of LabPlot - the first
based on KDE4-libs and the second based on KDE Frameworks 5 (KF5).

For the next release we plan to finish and to integrate the code written
during GSoC2015. For more information on the features to be expected in the
next release(s) see the following blogs:
http://datapicker.blogspot.com/2015/08/datapicker-for-labplot-gsoc-project.html
http://garvitdelhi.blogspot.com/2015/08/final-evaluation.html
https://minh.fedorapeople.org/2015/08/21/gsoc-last-report.html

Only smaller improvements and fixes will be added in addition to the main
features described in the blogs mentioned above.

--
Alexander