Google Summer of Code Project - Pairs

Souvik Das souvikdas728 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:34:40 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The application Pairs is a nice game aimed at improving memory skills. But
a nicer and cleaner UI would make the game look more interesting.

I want to work on this project for this year's Google Summer of Code, and
make the game Pairs better. My idea is also to add a 2-player mode, so as
to make the game multiplayer and hence gaining more audience.

Apart from this, few designs of the UI can be changed so that the
application looks better and gets a professional yet simple look.

Another new option can be introduced also which matches synonyms, cause
synonyms are also pairs of a kind that have the same meaning.

I am experienced in C++ and I have contributed to open-source before.

I hope a KDE mentor guides me if my idea seems suitable enough. I am open
to new ideas to make the game better. Looking forward to hear from you all.

Thanks,
Souvik