GSoC Project - Pairs

Souvik Das souvikdas728 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:50:32 UTC 2015

Sir,

I talked with Bruno Coudoin regarding GCompris. He helped me realize that
there are already strong candidates working to contribute in GCompris and
they have contributed before. Hence, I thought maybe its better to select
another application to work on.

And by 2-player mode, I meant 2 players will be up against each other. Time
required to solve by 1st player will be noted down alongwith his score. Now
the 2nd player will be given a chance, and the respective scores will be
matched to declare who's the winner.

The game will default to 1st player again for his turn of play.

Thanks,
Souvik