LabPlot Port

Garvit Khatri garvitdelhi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:12:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

According to my experience, I worked on the frameworks branch on both the
apps when I ported them to keep the code in different branches. For the
kdelib4 support we have a library in kF5 named: kdelibs4support but it is
better do not to have this support and at the end i removed all
the kdelibs4support. Kf5 is now by default present on Kubuntu 14.10 version
and can be built on other systems. And KF5 based apps can be compiled on
KD4 all we need is to install KF5 on it. When I was working on both the
apps, not much of development was going there so there was no conflict with
the code when i was porting them. But if we are going to develop them side
by side, I think that could be a problem. What is your say about it.

Cheers,
Garvit Khatri