preparations for the next release of LabPlot

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Thu Sep 11 08:40:27 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 10 September 2014 22:30:33 Alexander Semke wrote:
[...]
> of days. We also need a place where we can upload our source-tarballs and
> to provide links to them like here http://labplot.sourceforge.net/download/
That is done via download.kde.org, see [1] how to get data there.

> How is this handled for KDE-projects that are hosted by the
> kde-infractructure and that are not part of KSC?
Being not part of the SC simply means in this regard that you make your
releases yourselves, i.e., creating the tarballs on your own time and then
releasing them by putting them into incoming and filling a sysasmin request.

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] https://sysadmin.kde.org/services/content-distribution/