preparations for the next release of LabPlot

Alexander Semke Alexander.Semke at web.de
Wed Sep 10 20:30:33 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

> Hi, if you can prepare a few screenshots and general description, I can set
> up the website and all the magic bits for integrating it into the website.
> And as a next step we could then look into migrating the data.
Great! I'll prepare some text and couple of screenshots in the next couple of
days. We also need a place where we can upload our source-tarballs and to
provide links to them like here http://labplot.sourceforge.net/download/
How is this handled for KDE-projects that are hosted by the kde-infractructure
and that are not part of KSC?

Best regards
Alexander