LabPlot+Cantor for GSOC 2014?

Shubham Pansari pansarishubham2395 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 06:03:09 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander,
I just want to know that can I make a project on LabPlot large enough to
apply for GSoC 2014. I have seen that there are many ideas in the wishlist
of LabPlot. If those are not big enough then can I also include some ideas
from cantor or vtk to make it a good project and it will be very helpful if
you are available to mentor me for this project.

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham